Saturday, January 24, 2009

Exciting News!

Oh, exciting news! I am to be a birthday present for a girl turning 12! I'll miss my mum, dad, brothers, all the other dogs, puppies, different animals, and of course the kind human helper, Annika, here at Wattlecombe so much, but a new pack sounds very exciting!

I wonder what my new home will be like? I wonder if any other dogs live there? Will I be able to go swimming? Where shall I sleep? Well I'll find out when I get there, won't I?

This is the photo my parent's human is sending to my own, new human.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful photo. :)

    Well done on getting your new blog going, S (ahem .. I mean, Miley) :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you
    I was one week old in this photo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails