Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Brothers Have New Homes Too!

I have just found out that all of my brothers now have new humans to go to as well!
I'm glad they have new homes, and I hope they are all close to where I'm going so we can play all the time!
One of my brothers is going to a place called Perth, I don't know where that is, but I hope it's close to me, I'll be living in Sydney!

Here are 2 more pictures that my parents human sent to my human. In the litter photo I am the 2nd pup on the left and I am four weeks old...





In this photo I am 2 weeks old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails