Sarah and I are great fur-ends (if you haven't already noticed!)
The two of us play together, she feeds me then watches me eat, we go for walks together (well - they are more runs!)
Really what I'm trying to bark is that we do everything together!!!
Here is a picture of us together....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!
I'm cute and adorable, with a beautiful nature as well! Read my blog and you will agree.
I'm telling my story in order from the earliest I can remember up to the present, so if you want to read it from the beginning, scroll down to the first post called "The Beginning" and read upwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!