Friday, September 25, 2009

Lassie

My special toy Bunny, has had her poor head
ripped off by Oscar. :'(
My other two teddy bears (which I was unable to post about due to having too much fun with them) - Yellow Bear and Huggie Bear have had their tails and the front of their smiley faces torn off.
Cavee, the toy Cavalier has had her nose pulled off, tearing a rip in her neck also.
Of course Sarah is going to fix them - soon.

Well, until then, Sarah has given me a new stuffed toy - a doggy named Lassie.
It was intended for me to ONLY have her at night time, and in my room
(Sarah's also;)but I just love her too much! I sneak into the room and take her.
Now Sarah lets me have her all the time, but she has to watch Oscar.
Luckily, Oscar has no interest in her.

Now, I don't let her out of my sight. I take her everywhere with me; yet Sarah doesn't allow her outside. So I leave my special Lassie with her - until I get back at least.

Here are two photo's of me and my beloved toy. There will surely be plenty more to!
Bunny, Yellow Bear, and Huggie bear will be back soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails