Friday, January 15, 2010

Teddy

WOW!
I haven't noticed how much I blog on my toys!
OK, next time, I promise I'll find a different subject.

Well, anyway, new toy! :)
I'm so happy !!!
Let me tell you about him.
My new toy is a teddy-bear, so his name is Teddy.
He is off-white in colour and has a cobalt blue bow-tie.
Teddy has soft fur which I like to lay on and play with. He is filled with soft stuffing that is very enjoyable to chew on - but don't worry it doesn't hurt him!

I love Teddy.
Here are a couple photos of Teddy and I on Sarah's/my bed.
Plus, I added a few extra snapshots Sarah took.











Hope you enjoy reading about him!
Love Miley and Teddy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails