Friday, February 12, 2010

My Four Brothers

I love my brothers, but sadly have not seen any of them since I had moved in with Sarah and her family - not yet anyway; hopefully I will one day.
Yet, while on the website of Wattlecombe Wonders (Wattlecombe is the place where I was born), I saw some photos of three out of the four!

These pictures of Gus and Cookie are fairly recent, yet the picture of Bubbles isn't. In Bubbles' photo, he is only a puppy. He will now be full-grown, (like me), yet I wasn't able to find a recent photo of him. :\
My fourth brother, which I am unsure of the name his human pack gave him, didn't have a photo at the web-site. I am most upset about that! *whines* :(

If you would like to see the website, please CLICK HERE.


Anyway, here are the photos...

Cookie... :)



Gus... :)



and the only photo of Bubbles... :)



I love all four of my brothers, and am determined meet them all one day!


To my Unknown brother. I miss you so much, and one day I shall find you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails