Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tagged

I've just been tagged and given the stylish blogger award! Thanks Becca!



The rules for this award are that you have to state five facts about yourself, so here I go...

1. Mornings are my favourite time to play.
2. Sarah calls me 'Smiley Miley' because when I was a pup, I would open my mouth like I was smiling when given a tummy rub.
3. I get annoyed if someone takes my toys off me, or if I'm beaten in a game.
4. I just adore baths.
5. If someone gives me a behind-the-ear-rub, I'll just love them forever.

Now, I have to tag five people. This is hard. I tag the following...

1. Clare from Live, Laugh, Love - http://livelaughlove-clare.blogspot.com

2. Sylva Willow and Ariana RowanWood from Willow Branches and Redheads - http://branches-redheads.blogspot.com

3. Becca from Chocolate+Puppies+Books+B(r)others=Becca's Life - http://chocolate-n-puppies.blogspot.com

4. Angel from Tweens Bloggin' 4 God - http://tweensbloggin4god.blogspot.com

5. Me the Horse from My Life as a Horse - http://elfhorseslife.blogspot.com/

Now I'm off to comment on these blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Miley! I told my dog, Zippy, about how you'd tagged me, and she was all like "Aww, that's so sweet! I'll bet that we would be great friends if we ever met up!" I agreed with her. She's a lot like you, except for the bath-thing. She LOATHES baths, but at least she doesn't mind so much she shakes all over everybody when she takes a bath!

    Becca c(-8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Zippy and I will be great friends if we ever meet!
    Oscar, loathes baths too. I guess since I'm part Poodle I just love the water!

    Thanks for commenting!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miley! I'm Lilac and I LOVE your blog, it's so sweet:D If you want to check out my blog go to http://fairy-lilac.blogspot.com/

    ~Lilac Q.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting Lilac! :D
    I'll go and check your blog out now!

    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails