Hi Miley...you are cute and adorable!!! We saw you over on Life with Dogs so we decided to drop by to say hi and introduce ourselves!We are Madi and Mom...I'm a feline but I have lots of K9 friends. WE live in the southern United States in North Carolina. WE look forward to catching up on your blog. Happy Thursday BTW we like your name too.It begins with our favorite letter M Madi and Mom
I'm cute and adorable, with a beautiful nature as well! Read my blog and you will agree.
I'm telling my story in order from the earliest I can remember up to the present, so if you want to read it from the beginning, scroll down to the first post called "The Beginning" and read upwards.
Hi Miley...you are cute and adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteWe saw you over on Life with Dogs so we decided to drop by to say hi and introduce ourselves!We are Madi and Mom...I'm a feline but I have lots of K9 friends. WE live in the southern United States in North Carolina. WE look forward to catching up on your blog.
Happy Thursday BTW we like your name too.It begins with our favorite letter M
Madi and Mom
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a huge cat fan and even I must admit that you found a very cute pic! Thanks for hopping with us! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting Life With Dogs!
ReplyDeleteI'm not a huge cat fan either, but I just love this photo! :)
Love Miley xxx
Hi Madi and Mum!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting, and stopping by! 8D
It's great when feline's have doggie friend's isn't it?
Love Miley xxx
Thank you for visiting our blog - it's always nice to make new friends. We hope you come back again soon.
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi
Thank-you for commenting Rocky Creek Scotties, I too enjoy making new friends!
ReplyDeleteLove Miley xxx