Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Way Of Sleeping

Do you have a way of sleeping that everyone else finds strange, but you find it comfy? Well I do.

When I sleep in my bed, I enjoy to pop my head out of the basket, while leaving the rest of my body inside. My human pack, find this strange. I don't find it bizarre, or weird, I just find it a very enjoyable way to nap.

It seems to me, that it is quite funny that they are commenting on my sleeping habits, while the fact is; the way humans sleep is actually the strange way!

Well funny or not, I thought I'll post some cute pictures of me sleeping the way I like it...









One extra picture of me just sitting in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails