Friday, April 24, 2009

Winter Days

Berrrr....
Winter days are so cold!
It is now the worst part of Winter - the middle.

My fur may look really warm, but it's not as warm as it looks. In reality, I still get extremely cold.

Hopefully, when I'm older, my fur will be a lot warmer. Although, sorrowfully it is not so much this minute.

Gleefully, there is always an up-side to things and being cold is one of them. Here is a few of my favourite ways to keep warm...

1. Cuddling up in Sarah's jacket...


2. If Sarah is not around, I have my own jacket...




3. Or, if all else fails, how about a nap in front of the fire...






I hope the ideas in this post will help all cold pups out there...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Miley, your writings bring such smiles to my face. You are a lucky, lucky puppy to have that girl Sarah as your human!

    Love mum xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I know I am a lucky puppy.

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails