Monday, May 4, 2009

Cheering Sarah

People and dogs may differ a lot from each other, but one of the things we both have in common is we both get sick.

It is not very nice to get sick, but it happens anyway. I describe it like getting a needle.

Lately, Sarah has just gotten very sick. I'm not exactly sure what was wrong, but I know she was sick. This went on for a couple of days, until she sat up and gave me a good long cuddle (she could sit up before though.)
Well, the cuddle made her happier and surely, that cured her. Next time she is sick, I'll just give her a kind puppy cuddle!

All cheered up now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails