Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sleep Oscie Sleep

I know I have already done a couple of post on my play-mate Oscie (a nickname for Oscar,) but lets add one more to the list...

Well, I'm not sure if I've told you, but Oscar loves to have his dog-naps (that's the real name for naps, I do not know where the name cat-naps came from!)
So when he is snoozing peacefully, I let him dream. Usually I wonder what he is dreaming - maybe he is eating food (another thing he loves!) Or maybe he is playing a game. Oscar may even be dreaming of himself chasing a cat.

What ever it is I go and play with Sarah, but as soon as he wakes up Sarah grabs her camera, saying that when Oscar wakes up is the best chance of a good shot.

So here is the photos that came today...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails