Monday, May 18, 2009

Spic 'n' Spaniel

Remember how I mentioned earlier that I was Sarah birthday present, but I came home early as I was eight weeks of age?

Well today is Sarah's 12th birthday. On her actual birthday mum and dad (once again not my mummy and daddy, but Sarah's) have decided to let me get my first clip.

So this morning a van pulled up in our driveway and on the side it read "Spic 'n' Spaniel."

When I went in the van a very kind lady named Shannon (who smelled like other dogs)

clipped my nails



trimmed my fur in a beautiful fashion



and then gave me a wonderful warm bath.





After the bath Shannon gave me a good, long brush.
Now I look a lot more like my daddy Karma!

Here is a picture of the Spic 'n' Spaniel van



Here are a few pictures of me and Sarah







Here are some more pictures of just me







Lastly here are some pictures of me later that day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails