Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Sarah!

I am so behind in my posting! Sorry - I promise to catch up soon.
Well, as you can guess by the title, it is Sarah's birthday today. :)
She is 14.

I love Sarah for so many reasons..

She spoils me -



Dresses me nicely -


She gave me a ribbon to one of her prezzies. Now I'm dressed for the occasion. :) -


She trains me which is so much fun, and I love her so.. I always come running to her! -

She loves to see me dance. I love that -

Games are often played. I'm sure she has as much fun as I do -

Even though I'm often shy meeting new dogs, she is always so kind and helps me make new furiends - 


When surrounded by other dogs, I'm always the one to be patted first -

Sarah loves to take me to new places, and I love it too -

She even treats me like a kid sometimes. I must admit it - I love the attention -

I love just relaxing with a cuddle -


And I always let her know I love her -
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sorry this is a little blurry.
When I give her "the puppy eyes" she always gives in.. most of the time anyway - 
 

 Even though sometimes she doesn't groom me -


She always makes me smile. :)


I love you Sarah,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx

cutest blog on the block,decor divider,tan,blue,green,butterfly,butterflies

14 comments:

  1. OMD! This is the sweetest post ever! You are lucky to have such a wonderful friend. Happy Birthday Sarah!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sarah!
    I hope you had a pawesome day!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah here - Thank you Lorenza. I sure did. I took Miley for a walkie, and she met a new dog. Now she has a new furiend. :)
    Thank you,
    From Sarah. :)

    Pip - Thank you! I do know that I'm lucky to have Miley as my friend. :)

    Thanks again both, I've had a lovely day.
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Sarah. Bet Miley is the best present you ever got!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miley, you are loved for sure! Happy Birthday Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Noah (Miley here), yes I know I am loved just as much as I love her. :)

    Sarah here now - Thanks Noah. :) I will have a happy day. :))
    Daisy, Kendra & Bella - Thank you. Yes, I believe so.. I got her two years ago (well she was like 6months early.. but she was born, and was the perfect pup). :)
    Thanks again,
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Sarah, hope you have a great time. Great set of photos to, love the one of you dancing
    See Yea George xxx,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww... Happy Birthday Sarah!
    You are verrry Preeeeeetty.

    Sweet Miley :o)
    This is a Pawsome post! LOVE all the cool pictures.
    So happy for you to have the attention of your Gorgeous Sarah :o)

    Smooches,
    Neeko :o)
    P.S. Yap! You can feel the love in the air...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your beautiful girl!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miley you are so lucky to have such a special girl like Sarah in your life, she totally spoils you! Me and my mom want to say, "Happy Birthday Sarah!!!"

    Woof!
    Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Kirby, yes I know I'm lucky! I think I must spoil her too.. ;P!

    Thanks for commenting all,
    Love Miley xxx

    Sarah here - Thank you Kirby & Mum, Oskar and Neeko. :) I had a lovely birthday. I'm lucky to have Miley, and yes, as I read her comments I know she feels the same. :)
    Thank you,
    Sarah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to you Sarah. May you have a very sweet 14th celebration.

    woofs & licks,
    Dommy & Piper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Dommy & Piper!
    I had a lovely day. :)

    Sarah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We hope Sarah had a wonderful birthday she deserves it for the great way she treats you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails