Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Welcome To My Garden (Part 1)

I think I'll introduce to you some of our garden. Quite a few photos sorry, hope they won't be a problem. Since we didn't get the full tour as the batteries on the camera went dead, and then we had a thunderstorm with hail (which I'm good with, and was not scared at all) we shall do this as a part 1. :)
Oh, notice my new fur-style. It is too short, but must be even, so it will grow long and beautiful. :)

Hmm... where should we go first?
Photobucket
(Sorry my nose is cut out, I started to move in the direction of 1st stop, but I blame Sarah's camera skills. ;P)

I'll show you the pretty little ring in the center of the garden - the obvious first stop.
There is a Peppercorn tree (which Sarah remembers it being planted as a sapling a few years ago). Around the Peppercorn are Snapdragons of various colours, and the orange ones are Nasturtiums. :)

Photobucket
In I go, lots of lovely smells.


Sarah loves this photo! I was sniffing the Snapdragons. Sadly, they don't really have a smell. :( Sure are pretty though.
Photobucket

Hehehe.. this photo is nice too, but I look a bit funny! Could I be waving hello with my ear? Hello!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Did I show you the Nasturtiums yet?

Photobucket
Now I'm thinking of where to go next...
Photobucket
And off we go again!


Photobucket
Cavorting to the next stop..

Let's have a rest Showing you our lovely green grass! Fun to roll & play on!
Photobucket

Can you see all the little things?
Photobucket

A couple more grass shots:
Photobucket

The sun was in my eyes a bit, so that is why I'm giving you a bit of a glare.. 8)
Photobucket

Here I am amongst the rushes... um, I mean the tomatoes. ;P
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sarah loves this photo too! Twinkie would've liked it for her "show us your tongues" competition!
Can you see the other veggies? Maybe the passion-fruit.. or the lime tree.. or the strawberries (yum).. or even the Frangapani tree..? I must show you these in part 2, and the other veggie patches. Oh, tip - don't eat the Rosemary you can see. BAD FOR DOGS!!!

Photobucket

Hmm... starting to get tried of the veggie patch - let's go.
Photobucket

Next.. is the SWEET PEAS! I love these.. there would be a lot more, but we recently picked a bouquet of them (along with the Snapdragons) for our Nanny (Grandma). :)
Photobucket
Over here Sarah!
Another cutie picture. Oh, I wish the Sweet-Peas were a bit lower so I can show you. They are all up high...

Photobucket


Enough for the Sweet-Peas, I'll show you when I get taller.. or they come down more - either way will do.
Photobucket

What a beautiful day it has been so far.. you aren't getting bored of flowers are you? Maybe some of the boys are.. or Puddles. To busy looking at yourself, and planning about how to get rid of mini-Puddles... ANYWHOOSE....

Last stop. I love this chair! Mum likes to sit out here and watch the chickens.. cluck cluck cluck. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
What a beautiful day. I'm so lucky. :)

Photobucket
I'll think I'll lay down for a bit, I've got a nice spot.

Now, after these photos were taken, the bestest photo ever was about to be taken on this chair.. when, the camera died! DUH DUH DUNNNN!!!! :((

That shall do for today, I hope you enjoyed your self! Can you believe later today we had a terrible storm?

Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx

Pees.. Sarah & I were extra careful about the flowers, and none were harmed. Oh I'm not allowed in the veggie patch, but I wanted to show you! A few photos won't hurt will they? I think not. Oh, if so, Sarah put me up to it... hehehe...

cutest blog on the block,decor divider,tan,blue,green,butterfly,butterflies

24 comments:

  1. What a beautiful garden, Miley! I love the picture of you sniffing the flowers and that chair is a perfect size for you! Enjoy!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!I love these pics, your just so cute:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tour, I loved looking at the plants and of course you.
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very very beautiful. I can tell that someone spends a lot of time out in the yard to get it to looking so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful and your garden is lovely!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oskar - Thank you so much! I wasn't sure about posting them since my furs are short, but I knew you would love me no matter how I look!

    Thank you again,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello JackDaddy!
    Thank you, mum says she needs more time in the day, but she does do a fine job! She will be very happy to hear you think so!

    Thank you,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi George!
    Oh, you are always most kind. :)
    Thank you.
    I think next time (part 2) I'll introduce you to one thing at a time, possibly make it a weekly thing. :)

    Thanks for your kind comment George!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Clare!
    Thank you!!!!
    Lots of licks,
    Love Miley xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Pip!
    You are so nice to me! :D
    I do believe the chair is the pawfect size, and I love to see smiles when I sit up there.

    Thank you for your comment,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the tour, Miley!
    Your garden is pawesome!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Miley! I love flower photos! I used to do a Flower Friday post every Friday but haven't done it for a few months. Your garden is beautiful. I love tomatoes! All girls should be Daddy's girls as far as I'm concerned!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  13. We just adore your pretty pictures!! Oh yes! And the garden too!!!

    Hugs & smoochies!! XOXO
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Hailey!
    Thank you, you are such a sweet furiend!

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Twix!
    Thank you. I remember Flower Friday! I was so amazed how you were able to find such a pretty flower each week.. and your mummy's photo taking skills are excellent as well. :)

    Thank you, Mum will love to hear that complement.

    Hehe.. you are right,
    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are welcome Lorenza. :)
    I don't think I have ever shown you around, so it was a nice change. Thank you for your kind words.

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Miss Miley ♥

    Wow! What a beautiful garden and I'm so impressed with you knowing all those complicated names of your flowers...
    You look so Beautiful in all the pictures.
    I love the one where you actually smell the unscented one :o)

    Thanks for sharing these pawsome pictures!
    Love,
    Neeko ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Neeko!!! xx
    Thank you. Um, to be honest I didn't know what the Peppercorn Tree was, or what the Nasturtiums are. Sarah didn't know either, so we had to get help from mum. :) I DID know all the others though. ;P


    Thank you, Sarah particularly likes that photo too. It is our desktop image. :)

    Thank you Neeko, I love reading your comments you always make me smile (in the way only dogs can).

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What beautiful pictures Miley! It looks like in the picture where your nose is cut off that you have pretty long eye lashes. I do too, except mom says mine are handsome!

    It's funny to see such gorgeous flowers and green grass by you...they are calling for snow flakes here as early as next week!!!!! Brrr...

    Woof!
    Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you Kirby! Sarah says they are long, but she just trimmed them.. they have been just under 10cm (just under 4inches)!!! Sarah says that was WAY too long, and they always got in the way, so they were trimmed a little. :)
    I'm sure yours are very handsome. You are a cutie. :)

    SNOW! Wow, I've never seen that before.. Sarah has, but I haven't. We don't get it where we live, but there is some a few hours away. Even if we don't get some they make their own somehow. Have fun in the snow Kirby!

    Thank you for your comment,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Miley. I just hopped over here from the blog hop and wanted to say hi. It's nice to meet you. You are a very cute doggie and so lucky to have a bootiful garden. I hope you'll come over sometime and meet me too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Mario!
    Thank you for stopping by, it is very nice to meet you too!
    Thank you, and I know I am very lucky with a nice big backyard.
    I'll hope over to your blog now!

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. what a beautiful garden you have, miley! seems like the perfect place to spend an afternoon in the sun. you even have your own chair!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you very much Rod. :)
    Yes, I love to play out there in the afternoons. :)
    Hehehe.. mum will laugh when she sees that it is now MY chair! Thanks Rod!

    Love Miley xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails