Friday, December 24, 2010

It's Finally Revealed - The Puzzle!

Okies, so we had a few guesses of what the puzzle was: Creation, Noah's Ark, The Nativity Scene of Jesus, and hehe.. ME! Firstly, I must say I have no puzzle of me Mario, but we should get one!

It was Noah's Ark! I wanted to get a photo, but Danny Boy pulled it apart. :(( I promise next time we'll get a snap though.

Grreat guesses everyone!
Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx 

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you & your family Mr. Pip!

    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he - well it was a guess. Yes, you should get a puzzle of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Miley and Family,

    We just stopped by to

    Wish you....

    Very Merry Christmas.

    and a

    Happy New Year!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Tessa!
    This comment made all of my family really happy!

    Happy Howladays,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we'll look into it. I'm sure you can get them printed up somewhere. :)

    Thanks Mario. :))

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails