Saturday, December 11, 2010

Puzzle Play!

Danny Boy was making a nice big puzzle the other day, so I decided I would help (I'm a great helper)!

Miley, all ready to help.. and a little pose with that too. ;P

Hmm... where is that piece... ??

That one, right there! That's the piece I'm looking for!

I'm er, we're nearly done! *Strikes a cute pose for my furiends*

 


Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx


cutest blog on the block,decor divider,tan,blue,green,butterfly,butterflies

P.S. Notice something, but can't quite put your paw on it? Well - I have a new Christmas Layout!!! I didn't last year, but since then I've discovered how to change the background!!! Sparkly huh?

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Miley, that puzzle looks very complicated! Good luck!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the background! Looks like a fun puzzle. Can't wait to see it completed.


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mr. Pip!
    It does look very hard.. we are already finished.. shall we post up a picture or two?

    Thanks for your comment,
    Love Miley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Mollie Jo & Bobo!
    Yes, it is fun - 1000 pieces! :O
    I'll post up a couple of piccies for you.

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Ron.
    Thank you for stopping by & following too!
    I've went and followed your blog too. :)

    God bless you,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you are very smart if you can do puzzles. Jack just eats the pieces and spits them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jack's Daddy! Well, um, I mean.. when I was younger.. I kinda ate a few pieces of this puzzle. That is the story of the few (and a half) missing puzzle pieces. At least I'm not alone. Anyway, I've learnt my lesson and don't do that anymore! :D

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is just as pretty as you are!

    Great job supervising the puzzling.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miley your just too cute! did you finish your puzzel yet?

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails