Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas!

I hope all of my furiends and their families had a wonderful Christmas!

Sadly, Sarah went shopping to look for some pressies for me to fill my stocking, and she came home empty handed of doggie stuff. She told me she looked everywhere, but all toys available were puppy teether toys, and all the clothes she could find was a Santa suit fit for ginormous dogs, and a tea-cup Chihuahua. :(
But I'm Okies, I know I'm loved and that's all I want. I was very happy with the Christmas dress I got last year and sitting with Sarah. 

Have to show this! Sarah & I got Danny Boy the coolest hat ever - 
Tehehehee...

This year, we had a BBQ instead of the usual bake dinner. Good for the Summer. It was a hot day.
YUM!
 Hoping you all had a fabulous day, and happy new year!

Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx

18 comments:

  1. Hi Miley!

    Looks like you and your family had a Pawsome Christmas! My Mom was only able to buy me one stuffie. But I totally agree with you, we are so very lucky to be loved as well as be in a warm home in the winter and a cool home in the summer!

    Merry Christmas Miley!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very right there Tessa!
    We are very lucky, aren't we?
    I did get lots of treats though!

    Thank you for your comment,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly sounds like you and your family had a fabulous holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like fun!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays to all of you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lorenza!
    Hope you had a pawfect day!

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable blog! Can't wait to see what you have for the coming year.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you scored one of those YUMMO looking lamb chops off the BBQ! Happy New Year - came over from PBU! Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Miley, I had never heards of a Cavoodle before!! You is very pretty!! I is looking forward to more of your blogs.

    Big slurps, HoneyBuzz

    Pee.S. - Summer? BBQ for Christmas? Do you live on the sun?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miley....we saw you on the PBU blog of the week. We are new followers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi ya Miley, yes, the best present you got is sitting next to you in the picture! Our humans are the best aren't they!

    Oh! Mom and I were watching the news on New Year's Eve morning (8am or so our time) and they showed the fireworks live from Sydney Australia, from your New Years celebration! We don't know if you are near Sydney, but the fireworks looked very cool!!

    Happy New Year!
    Woof!
    Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Kirby!
    Our humans are the best!

    Yes, we live in Sydney! The fireworks are very pretty aren't they? I'm good with them, although I've heard many doggies run away because they are scared of the sounds. I hope any that got out will find their humans. :)

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Cooper & Lola!
    It is very nice to meet you.
    Thank you for stopping by and following,
    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Kika!
    Thank you, Happy New Year to you too!

    I also love having new furiends, and look forward to reading about you. :)

    Thank you for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Honey Buzz! Oh what a sweet name you have. :)
    Thank you for your very kind words. :)

    We live in Australia - it is very hot!
    Not quite the Sun, but hot enough. I have never seen snow. Too warm for that here.

    Thank you for your lovely comment,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Rubie, very nice to meet you!
    I got some scraps, but no bones. Humans said the cooked ones were no good, but I'm not quite sure..

    Thanks for your comment,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Vicky!
    I'm sure we are going to be grreat furiends!

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails