Now the nights are warm, no more heavy blankets and quilts (I think they are what some call Doonas or Duvets). Just a light sheet is fine. I usually don't like sleeping under bedding, but tonight was an exception -
Look, I'm showing you how clean my ears are!
The Little Question - I changed my background since Christmas is now over. Do you like it? Can everyone see it, and are the font colours OK? Any general problems? Thanks. :)
Miley, I wish I could come and stay at your house. It is so cold here....brrrrrrrr. I always sleep under the covers, summer or winter. Happy New year to you and your family. The new background looks wonderful! Snuggles, ]Twix
Here is cold now! I can't sleep without my blankie... cold or hot weather! I like your new background! Even my mom can read it easily! Kisses and hugs Lorenza
Hello Lorenza. :) Dawww.. that is so cute! Thank you, that is great to hear! Humans don't seem to have very good eyesight do they? Although they are always saying that we are "colour blind".. whatever that means, I can see fine thank you very much.
I love your new look. It's so much easier to rread and still cute to look at. I do hope you don't mind me saying something, but I had visited your blog 3 or 4 times before and didn't follow because it was so hard to read. It's purrrfect now. purrrrrrrs
Mario! :) Thank you. I'm very happy everyone can see it better now. I'm very happy you told me. I'm glad it is pawfect now. I'm sure there were many others who had the same problem too.
I'm cute and adorable, with a beautiful nature as well! Read my blog and you will agree.
I'm telling my story in order from the earliest I can remember up to the present, so if you want to read it from the beginning, scroll down to the first post called "The Beginning" and read upwards.
Hey Miley, You look like a little angel sleeping under that sheet! I love your new blog background!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
Miley, I wish I could come and stay at your house. It is so cold here....brrrrrrrr. I always sleep under the covers, summer or winter. Happy New year to you and your family. The new background looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteSnuggles,
]Twix
Hello Mr. Pip!
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you! You are also so kind Pip. :)
Cuddles & licks,
Love Miley xxx
Hello there Twix!
ReplyDeleteThat would be fun. :)
Sparky (a.k.a. Oscar :P) loves sleeping under the covers too.
Happy New Year to you too!
Thanks for commenting,
Love Miley xxx
Here is cold now! I can't sleep without my blankie... cold or hot weather!
ReplyDeleteI like your new background!
Even my mom can read it easily!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hello Lorenza. :)
ReplyDeleteDawww.. that is so cute!
Thank you, that is great to hear!
Humans don't seem to have very good eyesight do they? Although they are always saying that we are "colour blind".. whatever that means, I can see fine thank you very much.
Thank you for your comment,
Love Miley xxx
I love your new background and the fonts are easy to read. Psst... cleaniest ears ever Miley!
ReplyDeleteHello Kodee. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Seems this background and font colour combinations are the way to go. :D
My ears were infected for a while.. I had to go to the VET, he gave us some yukky cream stuff.. I loathe it, but it does its job.
Thank you for your comment,
Love Miley xxx
I love your new look. It's so much easier to rread and still cute to look at. I do hope you don't mind me saying something, but I had visited your blog 3 or 4 times before and didn't follow because it was so hard to read. It's purrrfect now. purrrrrrrs
ReplyDeleteI can see everyting just fine, including haw clean your ears are!
ReplyDeleteFound you on PBU!
I thik the new background suits your sunny personality. Everything looks great from here!
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Hello Miley, You sure do look cozy under your sheet. It's pretty cold where I am & a blanket is needed. Hope you have a safe & blessed New Year.
ReplyDeleteOh Miley your pictures are too cute! Here in Oregon, USA we are in the middle of winter, we had snow on the 1st!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look of your blog!
Come on over and see me when you can!
woo woos, Tessa
Thank you Tessa!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen snow, but it sure looks like fun!
Thanks, I popped over earlier and saw you leaping through the white!
Cuddles & licks,
Love Miley xxx
Hello Joke Puppy! :)
ReplyDeleteHope it warms up for you, but the cold is pretty fun - I like to wear warm jumpers and nap by the fire!
Happy New Year to you too,
Love Miley xxx
Thank you Oskar! Sunny personality, that is so sweet of you. :)
ReplyDeleteCuddles & licks,
Love Miley xxx
The Sprollies and Border Collies, thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm quite proud of showing off my ears.. sometimes I flip them up so everyone can see. Tehehe.. :P
Thank you for commenting,
Love Miley xxx
Mario! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm very happy everyone can see it better now. I'm very happy you told me. I'm glad it is pawfect now. I'm sure there were many others who had the same problem too.
Cuddles & licks,
Love Miley xxx
Hello! I thinks woo has some super clean ears! Your hooman done a good job!
ReplyDeleteMya Boo Boo
Hello Painter Pack! It is very nice to meet you. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. :)
Cuddles & licks,
Love Miley xxx
Hi Miley,
ReplyDeleteI love laying on my mom's bed! Just looking at your pictures made me want to take a nap!
We love your new background, since it's winter here and very cold, it's nice to see summer!!
Woof!
Kirby
Hellooooo Kirby!
ReplyDeleteI love laying on beds (any beds, especially Sarah's or Mum & Dad's). Have sweet dreams Kirby. :)
Thank you for commenting,
Love Miley xxx