Friday, January 7, 2011

Cute Picture Friday

Relaxing on the cool timber floor. :)


Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx
 

16 comments:

  1. Hi Miley! Maybe I should send you over a little pillow for your head. Have a great day.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Priscilla!
    It is very comfy, helps to cool me down on hot days too. :)

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe.. that's a cute idea Pip! :)

    Hope you have a great day too,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daww.. thanks Mario. :))

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks cute!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you really enjoy it!
    Happy weekend!
    Kisses andhugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Oskar!

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure did Lorenza! :)
    Have a good day,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Brad. :)
    Nice to meet you, thanks for stopping by and commenting/following! <3

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss Miley! Miss Miley! Miss Mileyyyyy!

    Long time no talk… Good to see your relaxed picture.
    I think Mr. Pip is right that you need a pillow for your cute head :o)

    Smooches,
    Neeko ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hellooo Neeko! ♥
    I know, I have been slack haven't I?

    Thank you for your comment Neeko!
    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails