Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thank you Sweet Kirby!

 Kirby has awarded me with the Stylish Blogger Award!


Thank you very much Kirby! It was very kind of you to include me! xxx

 Now, the rules state I must tell you seven things about me, so here I go -
Hhmm..

1. I always suck up to people and give them my cutest face when they are eating.
2. Only today, Sarah was eating a Banana.. I was on the lounge with her, resting my head on her lap. The second she finished, I got up and walked away.
3. I love picking through the rubbish bin. What do humans have against that? I just don't know. <_<
4. My front right paw is super ticklish! It has been since I was a wee pup. :)
5. I'm a poser.. I love having photos taken of me!
6. I get very jealous.. hold another dog, hug your friend... I jump around to get your attention and BARK, BARK.. HOWL!!! LOVE ME, LOVE ME, WHAT ABOUT MILEY!?!?!
7. AND seven... did I mention I love all of my furiends?

Now, I'm supposed to pass this award onto 15 bloggers... but it is much too hard to choose. I loves you all, so you are all welcome to have it. :)

Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx

19 comments:

  1. What is it with peoples and tickling? I think they have lost their minds sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - you are so sweet to pass the award on to all. It was interesting to read more about you too. Ticklish toes -- he he - I has dem too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Miley! I love the rubbish bin and bananas! Sometimes, I can even find a banana in the rubbish bin!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miley,
    Mom and me think it's funny that you have a ticklish paw...hee hee ! Mom hasn't found a ticklish spot on me yet!

    Mom says thanks for telling her how to do the name/link thing, she will try it on her next blog!

    Woof!
    Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved knowing more about you!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there Jack Daddy! x
    I don't know - these humans sure are crazy at times!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are most welcome Mario!
    Hehe.. I guess you know how it feels - silly humans poke and tickle you when you are trying to sleep! Geeeeee... ;P

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe - Bananas are my favourite treat!
    I like licking chicken bones best. :)
    Why do humans throw away such great stuff?

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kirby! :D
    Psst - if you have a ticklish spot.. don't let your mum know, she'll tickle it all the time!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Oskar, it is always great to learn new things!

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your Award!
    I loved reading those things about you!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Lorenza. :)
    I'm happy you enjoyed it! :D

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww… Miss Miley ♥

    Congratulations on a very well deserved award and thank you for having it for “grabs”!
    I Love it! If I could just get my Mommy to organize all my beautiful awards, life would be so much easier… Sigh!
    This is sooo cuuuuute! “My front right paw is super ticklish! It has been since I was a wee pup :)”

    O.K. about the ♥ all you have to do on your computer is to hold down the ”alt and 3” keys at the same time, and the ♥ magically appears :o)
    Also you can do these:
    ♥ (alt + 3)
    ♫ (alt + 1, 4 *press 1, 4, at the same time*)
    ☻ (alt + 2)
    ☺ (alt + 1)
    ♣ (alt + 5, 2)
    ☼ (alt + 1, 5)
    My cousin thought Meee these tricks :o)))

    Smooches,
    Neeko ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Miley :o)

    Did you get my comment?

    Smooches,
    Neeko ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much Nekko! ♥
    That comment was music to my ears!♫

    Thanks Neeko. ☼ Hehe..
    Yes, sorry I didn't publish it at first, Sarah says it was because she just started school again, but I say she was just being lazy. ☺

    Cuddles & licks,
    ♥ Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Miley, Congratulations on your Award!
    I loved reading all about you!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Miley, we have been missing you, I hope everything is okay.

    Happy Valentines Day friend,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you Tessa!
    I'm glad you liked it,
    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for your comment Oskar!
    Yes, everything is fine - Sarah has just been slack helping me blog - she is the one with thumbs afterall!

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails