Monday, January 24, 2011

Ice Cubes with a Yummy Taste

It is really hot over here in the Australian Summer.
I love ice-cubes and this time I LOVE LOVED them!
Sarah added oranges, and a little bit of cabanossi to them and then froze them. I say, they were DELISH!

Last year, she made us some by using old single yogurt tubs (washed of coarse) and plopped in a slice of apple. Silly Oscar let it melt, and came back for the apple!! Hehe.. I was licking mine though.

This year, it was really hot, so we both licked them 'till there was no more. :) Yum yum!

Piccys -

The Cubes, one plain, one cabanossi, one orange. :)


Even Oscar likes it!

I think he just wants the cabanossi! :D
Which one next???

DON'T TAKE IT! Ear blocking! ;P

Stay cool.

Cuddles and licks,

Tiny Heart Miley xxx

11 comments:

  1. That's a great idea, Miley! Oh how I wish it were warm here. It is below zero - so cold I don't even want to go outside.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Refreshing treats for hot days!
    Great idea!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey little Cavoodle. You're very cute. We live in Australia too. Going to visit your blog more often. Marley & Jasper from Cavaliers Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miley,
    Wow cool ice cubes, mom is going to remember those for when our summer time comes back! Right now if I want ice, I can go out and lick the parking lot!!!

    I awarded you the stylish blogger award, so stop by my blog and get it!

    Woof!
    Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mr. Pip! :D
    WOW.. that is FREEEEEZING.. BRRR.. I hope it warms up a bit for you soon.
    I don't want to go outside either, but that's because of the heat.

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment Lorenza. :)
    They are quite the special treat.

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Marley & Jasper! It is very nice to meet you both - I love making new furiends. :)
    YAY! Another Australian doggie-blogger.. what state are you in?

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kirby,
    Hehe.. do you go and lick the ice?

    Wow, thanks Kirby! I'll come round right now. ;)

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your ice cubes. Heck I love you have warm weather while I stare out the window at snow drifts.... sigh. Will try them in summer though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Miss Kodee. :))
    Hope it warms up for you. Come on, snow has to be fun right?

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great treats!!! You guys enjoy the ice cubes with yummy taste...This post gave me good idea for my dogs this summer...I will do some yummy ice cubes treats for my dogs too...^_^

    dog pens

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails