Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Brighter Day

I would like to thank all my furends for cheering me up. Yes, I got lots of belly-rubs, ear-rubs, cookies and cuddles, games and fun.
All my furends are so special and I love you all. Thank you for making my bad day brighter. :)
Today is a brighter day, I'm happy, I gave Sarah a hi-five when she got up (I'll do a post on that sometime). It is still cloudy, but calm, soft and lovely.

Thank you again. I love you all, and really appreciate how you helped me. 

Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx



flower stem Pictures, Images and Photos

13 comments:

  1. Any time my lovely furriend!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Oskar.
    You are such a special furend to me. :)
    Lotsa love,
    Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back to your happy self again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I am. Thank you Priscilla.
    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats what Furiends are for Miley!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know you had a better day!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Tessa. You are right.

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, thanks Lorenza!
    Kisses and hugs right back at you!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww...thats what fiends are for!! I knew you would have a better day!! Thats just the way it goes!!

    wags
    jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jazzi. :)
    You are right, sometimes you just have a bad day.

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear your day was brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Noah.
    Are you having a good day too?

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad to hear you're having a better day, Miley! Hey, did you change your header again? Looks good! Is that what you did to feel better?
    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails