Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorry Everyone!

Sorry everyone, but my button picture has been moved in Photobucket, so anyone who has grabbed it will have to get a new one! I'm so sorry, it is a pain I know, but things like this do happen sometimes. :(









There is the code box for you. If it doesn't work, try the one on the side-bar.
Thank you furends. :)

Oh, and also anyone who grabbed the button from Dog Breeds By Miley -






Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx
flower stem Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

  1. Miley! How did I never know about your other blog? I'm off to check it out now.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oskar!
    Maybe I forgot to tell you? Oh well..
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miley! You are looking adorable as always!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails