Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wordless Wednesday




flower stem Pictures, Images and Photos

17 comments:

  1. Have a happy and relaxing wednesday, Miley!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...that is such a good picture of you just chillin.....have fun!!

    wags
    jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jazzi! I will.. I always like to unwind after a tough day (playing, and sleeping all day is tiring)!

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lorenza! You too.. or are you still on Tuesday?

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful picture! I think it is one of my favorites of you!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwe...how sweet! Does you plot stuffs while you relax?

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Puddles!
    Thank you. Um.. I think plotting is more your thing, not mine. To be honest though sometimes I do plot actually... how is the best way to get that stick?

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pip!
    Really? Oh thank you!!!
    One of your favourites, WOW! I'm so happy you love it.

    Thank you for commenting Pip,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scootch over!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww... Miss Miley ♥

    You look sooo comfy on your throne there :o)

    Love,
    Neeko ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. A throne! Oooh, I didn't think of that! Yes, I was very comfy.

    Thank you for commenting Neeko!
    Love Miley xxx

    Now I lust go onto my throne once again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehehe.. sure thing Oskar, there are plenty of pillows for us both!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so comfy on the pillow. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams, sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miley! you look so pretty on the pink pillows! Grrrr....girlfriend!

    Woof!
    Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there Kirby!
    Thank you. I love pink!
    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Eva. :)
    Yes, I was very comfy, I wasn't moving for anything! You have sweet dreams too Eva!
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww, this is adorable, Miley!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails