Thursday, October 7, 2010

Meet My Sparky

Hello Furiends! As you properly know, there is a Jack Russell in my pack named Oscar Sparky.
I love him, and is a grreat furiend. Though he is 4 years older than me, and sleeps a lot, he is a great play-mate. Although he is annoying, lazy, eh, interesting, and not quite as active as I am, he sure can run fast! Oh, and our house is now vermin free thanks to him!

Did I mention he has his own blog? Why don't you check it out at: Oscar's Blog, A Jack Russell's Life. 
This is Sparky!
 Oh, and what about a cute picture of me too?

Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx

flower stem Pictures, Images and Photos

17 comments:

  1. Hi Miley! Thanks for the well wishes! I am feeling much better today. I will pop over and say hi to Oscar!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. We stopped Oscar aka Sparky's blog and are following him now so we can keep up with him too! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miley!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! you are the creator of that award huh?! How neat!! I am sure we will be great furiends!!

    Hugs and Licks, Bruschi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miss Miley ♥

    Your Sparky is verrrrrry Handsome :o)
    Very cuuuute picture of you too ♥

    BTW you were asking what AARP means? Well, it means: American Association of Retired Persons.
    That is why that card that my Girlfriend Zoe received, is Hilarious :o)))

    Love,
    Neeko ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vermin free? I may need to borrow him, that pesky cat is still hanging around our place...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! This is ashley from TCBOTB, I got your comment on our blog about making post dividers for the wallstreet patina background. We'll work on that and try to have it on the site asap.

    Thanks for the suggestion!

    Ashley - TCBOTB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pics! We stopped by Sparky's, uh, Oscar's, um, Sparky's blog to say "hi"!
    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teehee! While he's handsome, we like the super cute picture of you even better! We'll go check out Oscar/Sparky!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    PeeEss: We are running a contest - please stop by and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the introduction, we're off to check him out!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone!
    He is fairly new in the blogging world, and will be very happy to hear he has made some new furiends!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neeko - that is VERY funny that Zoe got the invite. :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am going to visit him now!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Lorenza.
    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Miley! I saw you over on Pip's blog comments and think you are such a cute dog! My dog Kelly says hello too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Peggy & Kelly!
    It is very nice to meet you. :)
    Thanks for your kind words.. and any furiend of Pip is a furiend of mine!!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails