Sunday, October 24, 2010

Great Dog Trainer

I've just found a wonderful dog trainer! He has the best tutorials I can find, and sure has a cute dog too. :) HERE is the link to find out how to get treats for playing fun games, and making your humans happy. They call it "training" but who trains who? I think I train Sarah!!! :D

Many of these tricks I have taught myself (that's the Poodle kicking in), but I want to train Sarah many new ones!

Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx


flower stem Pictures, Images and Photos

4 comments:

  1. It's a must watch video for Eva!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miley,

    You sure are smart! I have never been very good at tricks, oh well!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did some training as a pup too. Now, I get treats all the time! Good work, Miley! It won't be long until your treats have doubled!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey pretty Miley ♥

    Great video :o) We like his philosophy and the fact that lots of treats are involved :o)

    Smooches,
    Neeko ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails