Oh we love all the purtty colorz here. An'yes, that toy definitely IZ yourz an'everything around it - YOUR name iz rite there fer all the world tu c. Shiloh'n Shasta
Thanks Priscilla, it is my way of letting everyone know it is mine! I am lucky, and extra lucky Sarah would actually write on it for me.. seeing as I don't gots no thumbs and all.
I'm cute and adorable, with a beautiful nature as well! Read my blog and you will agree.
I'm telling my story in order from the earliest I can remember up to the present, so if you want to read it from the beginning, scroll down to the first post called "The Beginning" and read upwards.
Cool, Miley!!!
ReplyDeleteLucky you, Miley!
ReplyDeleteOh we love all the purtty colorz here. An'yes, that toy definitely IZ yourz an'everything around it - YOUR name iz rite there fer all the world tu c.
ReplyDeleteShiloh'n Shasta
Wow, super cool ball!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
Heheheheehe...I needs EVERY toy I own to has MY name on it!
ReplyDeleteDis was brilliant!
Puddles
Your name AND a heart to boot! :)
ReplyDeletePawsonalized candy!
ReplyDeletePawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
No one can try to take that from you!
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
You are right Oskar, but sometimes Oscar (Sparky) still tries to take it. I wonder if he can actually read..
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting,
Love Miley xxx
Hello Lorenza!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I love the way you put it as "pawsonalized candy". I will always think of it was my candy ball for now on!
Cuddles & licks,
Love Miley xxx
Heya there JackDaddy!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I wanted the heart on it.. made sure the human with the thumbs would put it there. Much better than a dot in my opinion!
Thanks for commenting,
Love Miley xxx
I think I gave you an idea for one of your um.. games. Are you plotting Puddles?
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting,
Love Miley xxx
P.S. I think everything in your house will soon have your name all over it!
Thanks Priscilla, it is my way of letting everyone know it is mine!
ReplyDeleteI am lucky, and extra lucky Sarah would actually write on it for me.. seeing as I don't gots no thumbs and all.
Thanks for commenting,
Love Miley xxx
You are exactly right there Shiloh & Shasta!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Cuddles & licks,
Love Miley xxx
Oh Gee, thank you Mr. Pip!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting also,
Love Miley xxx