Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Note From Sarah - Miley's Having a Bad Day

Hello all of Miley's friends! It is Sarah here (Miley's human). Wow, this is the first time I've posted on her blog myself!

Anyway, Miley is having a bad day today. She has been having a sook, having a whinge. Now she is pouting on the rug by the door...

Why is she upset? Well, for a few reasons. Let me list them:
  1. She gets e-mails every morning, except none came in for her this morning.
  2. Danny Boy has been calling her "Poof Poof", "Poffy Puppy", and names like that. He is referring to her poofy fur, which will be clipped shortly. 
  3. Miley LOVES rain, it is not rainy. She also loves sunshine. It was out, and she went to have a nap in the sun. Literally 3 seconds later, it is gone. All we have is clouds. No fun for Miley. She is not happy about the weather.
  4. I am listening to Yiruma (a pianist). A sad song was playing, and of coarse that made her worse.
  5. She didn't get her turn on the computer yet.
  6. AND, she didn't watch her morning cartoons. Since I'm not a morning person, and Danny Boy is, he has got her to watch cartoons each morning since she was a wee pup. She adores watching them.
Oh, and how do I know what she feels? No, I can't speak dog, but trust me: if you knew her, you can tell how she feels about anything. I love that, I always know how she feels about something. So, there you have it. In an attempt to make her happy again, Danny Boy let her play with Sparky's (did she tell you we changed his name from Oscar) special toy which he brought. That perked Miley up a bit, but she broke the leg off. Naughty girl.

Now, since the toy is gone, she is upset again. Now she is sleeping on Mum's bed... , I mean laying on Mum's bed, trying to make her feel sorry for her. Oh Miley...

Do any of you, her friends who she loves, know what will cheer her up? It is very rare that she is upset, but when she is in a bad mood, she pouts. Lets EVERYONE know how she feels.

Thank you,



Tiny Heart Sarah, Miley's human.


P.S. If you didn't see her last post, please click HERE. It may be of some importance of you.


flower stem Pictures, Images and Photos

13 comments:

  1. Well she really needs lots of cookie-treats & belly rubs. That's the sure-fire cure for the sads.

    Sending nubbin wiggles to Miley,

    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there unSmiley Miley! How to make you smile? Well, I grabbed both of your buttons that I didn't have on my blog yet. Does that help? Also, if you go over and read today's post you might get a giggle out of that too ;o)
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Oskar, it is me Miley. :)
    Thank you. I feel a lot better now, and I got lots of belly rubs, and Sarah will give me a cookie in a minute. Hold on... YUM! Mmmm... chicken & rice treats. I love 'em!

    Thank you again Oskar, you are such a special furend to me. I love you!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Twixxie. Your comment just made be smile!
    I'm of to see your post right now!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Miss Miley :o)

    Sorry to read that you are having the blues today. I thought I would tell you my "Little Neeko's joke of the day" to cheer you up. I would insert a funny picture of me too, but you cannot do it in the comment box. You will have to come and visit my bloggie for that.
    O.K. here is the joke for you Beautiful: ~ An irate woman burst into the baker's shop and said: "I sent my son in for two pounds of cookies this morning, but when I weighed them there was only one pound. I suggest that you check your scales."
    The baker looked at her calmly for a moment or two and then replied: "Madam, I suggest you weigh your son." ~

    Hope this helps!
    Love,
    Neeko :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Neeko. :o)
    Funny joke... I wish I were that boy! Oh, wouldn't I be happy if Sarah sent me to go and get some cookies. :)

    I'll go over to your blog now to see that cute picture.

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for coming over to visit me Miley ♥
    Hope the clouds in your day are going away...

    Love,
    Neeko ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Neeko. :)
    Yes, those cloudy clouds have gone away... and have been replaced with rain clouds! YAY!
    Thank you all, now I'm off for a little dance in the rain!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miley
    Sorry bout the bad day, gee,,,when it rains it ours, oppss maybe I shouldnt mention rain BOL

    We all have those bummer days and maybe some treats will perk you up huh??

    wags
    jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jazzi.
    Yup, treats helped. I'm ALL better now! I think your human should give you some treats just for being a good furend. :)

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you need some cookies! Nom Nom - we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry, you are feeling blue! I think you need some cuddles and yummy snacks!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Miley, some treats might help to brighten up your days. What about playing some indoor games with Sarah. Hope you are again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails