Friday, October 15, 2010

Friendly Friday!

Photobucket

On Oskar's blog PBU, he is hosting Friendly Friday! This is so we can meet lots of new furiends! So here I go:

Today's featured blog on Curious Cavorting Cavoodle's Friendly Friday is.... KIRBY! 



Kirby is a Terrier Mix, and was adopted from an animal shelter. Now he lives with his Mum in  Michigan, where he is much loved. :)

He is well trained and can do these tricks:
  • Crawl
  • Down
  • Drop it (a work in progress)
  • Paw (Shake)
  • Roll Over
  • Sit
  • Stay
  • Wait (with a treat on the floor-torture!)
  • Walk fast, walk slow
Isn't he smart? Oh, and on the subject of brains, he is also a looker! Brains AND Looks!

Why don't you go over and meet him? 

Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx

flower stem Pictures, Images and Photos

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Miley! I love Kirby, too! Happy Friday!!!

    Your pal, Pi p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling us about your friend, Kirby. He's so cute and clever...

    Hooray, Friendly Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a 'dorable doggie! We're off to meet him now! Thanks so much for playing along with Friendly Friday.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Miley!

    Thanks for making me your Friendly Friday Post! Me and my mom think that is so cool! We haven't seen a Friendly Friday post yet and didn't know they existed! We've just met Oskar and Oscar...one lives by you and one lives in Michigan...too cool! Thanks again!

    Woof!
    Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kirby!
    That's OK, I just love your blog & thought I'll share it. I didn't know they excited either, I think this was the first one ever!
    Yes, the Oscar with the "C" lives in my pack. Right now he is laying in the sunshine. :)

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miley, Thanks for stopping by our blog. Yeah, where did this wind and cold come from! It's supposed to be spring!

    We'll go over to meet Kirby, too.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    Oh, we read your early posts. You were an adorable baby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know! I want Spring! Hopefully it'll come soon. :)
    Thank you for your kind words!
    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. He, as my mother would say, is a cutie-patootie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shiloh'n Shasta here - Hi Miley. We r nu followerz - we just now had a chance tu come here frum Oskar'z place - PBU. We haf also bin readin'sum of your erly postz - u wuz a very cute baby but u iz very cute now tu! Now we r gonna stop by an'introduce r-selvez tu Kirby. Thank u fer postin'bout him - we r alwayz ready tu make nu friendz - that's why we came by here.

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails