Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Climb... of the Ladder!

As promised, here is the video of me climbing the ladder! With no help of coarse!
Now, for those of you who have slow dial-ups... is there ANYTHING I can do to help you see this??? I feel so bad for leaving some of you out of this because of your computer... can I help at all??? I'm so sorry if you cannot see this. :(
It is very cute. :)

Oh, translations for my barks (for any humans).
1st bark - OH! (trying to get up without the ladder)
2nd bark - I can't! (realizing I can't without the ladder)
3rd bark - Mine!  (Sarah has the my ball).

What you think of that?! Now you have seen EVERTHING!! (only if you have seen Josie Posie's and Mr. Pip's X-Paws)!!! If you HAVE seen the X-Paws, then you have seen everything! Wow, what those two get up too, sometimes you just don't want to know so you don't fall off the chair!!! I love them both. :)

Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx

P.S. Got another special surprise for you next time! Tune in next time to find out what it is...
PURPLE SWAG FLOWER Pictures, Images and Photos

26 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! GREAT!!! Happy BLOG HOP Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, you did it! You climbed up the stairs!!! What a brave girl you're!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Miley, I am most impressed. Are you a superhero?

    I am glad you enjoyed the first episode of the X-PAWS. We are going to try and make it a weekly post!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute video! What a smarty pants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miley!
    Cool video! You are so brave to climb up a ladder, I have not tried that yet. Did you hear ME barking at you...I was so excited when I heard you barking I was barking for you!!! Go Miley!!

    My mom and I love your paws!!

    Woof!
    Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miley we are glad that you had a good experience climbing a laddar!

    We are so far in the woods of Southern Oregon it costs $$$ to have satellite internet. So for now we have very slow internet!

    But we love your posts!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE THINK THAT IS GREAT CLIMBING UP THE LADDER
    ESPECIALY IN YOUR SLIPPERS, UPS SORRY SECOND LOOK ITS YOUR HAIR.
    YOUR RIGHT ABOUT JACKSON.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty website - I love the videos! Very smart dog! Kirby can do a few tricks but climbing a ladder? Impressive!

    Thanks for visiting Kirby the Dorkie's blog! Hope you come back soon.

    woof, woof
    www.kirbythedorkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Miss Miley... That is one steep and verrry hard ladder to climb. You are a natural though! Wow! Very impressive!
    It is sooo good to see my bloggie friends "Live"
    Thanks for sharing!
    See, we can play this way.
    That Girl Zoe, from my video, is always fanning her tail at me because she is very happy to see me. Despite her size, she is very gentle with me. She told me once that I intimidate her :o)))

    Love,
    Neeko ♥
    P.S. You look verrrry cute with your new hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are just too cute for words, Miley! And talented! I am pretty sure you are the only dog I know that can climb a ladder!
    Snuggles,
    twix

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miley!
    You are sooo good climbing those stairs!
    Happy Sunday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Sugar!
    Thanks for stopping by on the blog hop to!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Lorenza!
    Happy Sunday to you to! And Monday for me, as I'm one day ahead of you!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Twix! It is very good to see you!
    Too cute for words? Reminds me of someone else too: YOU!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Neeko! :D
    The ladder isn't TOO hard to climb once you figure it out. As you saw in the video there I almost forgot! :O
    Sarah didn't train me to do that, I taught myself. One day I just climbed up and took some of her food! Yum!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    P.S. I'm VERY happy to hear that Zoe is so kind to you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Debbie and Kirby!
    Thank you for your very kind words. :)
    I'm sure Kirby really is smart too!

    I love Kirby's site - so cute. :)
    I'm positive you'll be seeing a bit more of me!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello there Bobby!
    Thanks... slippers? Oh, my poofy totties! :D

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tessa! :D
    Thank you, I nearly forgot there :O, but I got it in the end! :)

    So sorry about the money thing, that's those smelly papers human get to swab with treats? At least you can go BUSH WALKING! Watch out for snakes though! :)

    Don't worry, after the next surprise I'll go back to photos, and then maybe a video every now and then. :)

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kirby!
    Brave? Not really... I just wanted my ball! ;P
    Thanks for barking back Kirby... Sarah says last night I started barking for no reason at all... now she has a reason!

    You love my paws? Sadly they are coming short, so the burs (very annoying) don't get in them, and she'll let my hair grow back again! :)

    Thanks for commenting Kirby & Mum,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Pup Fan!
    Smarty pants? Cute? Thank you! You must remember my daddy is a Poodle, so that makes me pretty smart... I'm not bragging though...

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Pippy!
    I like to think I AM a super hero... but every human just smiles at that! Secret identity and all...

    The X-paws are going to be weekly! GREAT!!!

    Thanks for commenting Pip,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Priscilla & Eva!
    Trust me: I'm not very brave, it isn't very hard. Especially if you want your ball back!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful talent you have!

    My mom person really loves the Australian accent. I didn't hear you barking with an accent, BOL!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you Oskar!
    Australian accent? What on Sarah? Hmmm... never thought about that! We don't really think so, but maybe! I have the Cavoodle accent, not Australian!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just brilliant! Look out squirrels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks Life With Dogs!
    Funnily enough, we don't have squirrels in Australia! We DO have lots of possums though!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails