Friday, September 3, 2010

The Cutest Commercials Ever #2

I've done a post on this before, in October 2009. Although, I really love these videos and many of the furends' I have now, didn't see them when I first published them. :(
So for those reasons, I shall 'repeat' this post. :)

These videos are the cutest commercials ever! They are quite old, but who cares?
The only thing about them that isn't cute is the endings... and that I'm not in them. ;P

Now, I'm sure you can't stand the suspense any longer, so here they are:






HOW ADORABLE!!! AWWW.... I LOVE THEM!!!


I hope you love these videos as much as I do (and I'm sure you do too).
Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Smiley Miley xxx


peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

11 comments:

  1. What cute videos..i loves the one with the chihuahuas in it..all of them are really cute though..thanks for sharing

    Chi Kisses,
    Avery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I especially like the first one too. :)
    They are both too cute. :)

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Miley!
    I had not seen the second one!
    You are so right! They are adorable!
    Thanks for sharing them!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm am happy I have shared a new thing with my special furend Lorenza.

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You like them too Chewy!? Oh, I'm SO PLEASED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!

    http://istillwantmorepuppies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how adorable! Mom will be replaying these over and over! She's a total pushover for cute!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woof! Woof! It's CUTE ... Thanks for sharing. Happy BLOG HOP Weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are pawsome, we hadn't seen them before!

    Nubbin' wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Miley :o)

    These are sooo cuuuute!!! ♥

    Thanks for sharing,

    Neeko :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails