Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A New Game - Photo Fun

I think I'll play a little 'game' with you. Feel free to do it on your blogs if you wish...
First (I'm assuming you have a folder on the computer where you keep your photos), go into your folder. Count to the 10th photo. Upload it, and then tell a story about it, what happened that day, etc.

Here I go -


In this photo I am 6 weeks old. I still lived with my breeder, mummy, daddy, 4 brothers and all the other dogs, animals and humans there. Annika (the breeder) took this photo and e-mailed it to Sarah. She e-mailed updates and photos each week so Sarah could see how I grew.
I really like this photo. I'm so cute. :)


Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx

peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

8 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! I will try this tomorrow or Friday!! Thanks Miley!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Noah. :)
    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you like the idea Pip!
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable puppy picture, Miley!
    Happy Wednesday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lorenza! You are so kind!
    Happy Thursday to you!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, we'll do this soon.

    What an adorably baby dog you were!

    Nubbin' wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Oskar!
    Can't wait to see the photo on your bloggie!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails