Monday, September 27, 2010

Scoot Over: Miley's Here!

Yep, scoot over Humans: Miley is here! Here is a little log of me when I learned how to ride a scooter over Danny Boys ramp! Please ignore the little Cavalier next door who is barking: he wanted to join in, but couldn't :(

So, the idea came to me when I saw Danny-Boy go over the ramp -


Then I started going over by myself (without the scooter) -


Next, I tried going with the scooter, but failed -


More failed attempts followed, some are not published as there are too many (oops).
Sarah gives me a little talk while I caught a breather, then....

SUCCESS!!! YAY!!! *Happy dance*

I don't know any other dogs who can ride scooters over ramps, but I sure am proud of my achievement! To be honest, I was sacred of the scooter at first, as once Danny Boy nearly ran into me, but Sarah helped me with that! Thank you Sarah for helping me, and for Danny Boy for sharing the ramp and pushing the scooter a little bit. :)

And thank you to all my furends who have watched!!!
I love you all!!! 

Cuddles and licks,

Tiny Heart Miley xxx


PURPLE SWAG FLOWER Pictures, Images and Photos

23 comments:

  1. Hi, Miley!
    Good job!
    I had a good laugh watching the videos!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorenza! Thank you. :)
    Laughter really is the medicine! I don't know if you were sick, but it is still good all the same. :)

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a little scary if you ask me. I don't like it much when humans meld with gadgets like that scooter. I can see you were kind of scared but willing to try it for your human. I hope there were cookies for you at the end.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you had so much fun! I think it's really adventurous to do the scooting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellos Miley, It's me...Puddles! Thank you so much furs coming by my bloggie.
    I am amazed at your new talent...dats so neat and kinda scary...hehehe! Well done!
    Da hoomans always sat dat if at furst you don't succed try again and dis sure can apply in da canine world too.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miley you are so talented! Thanks for sharing!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pics were good, sorry that I cannot watch the videos though. They must have really been funny cause Lorenza was laughing!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is very impressive indeed. We don't have a ramp at our house, but I don't know if we would be brave enough to try such a daring feat even if we did. Congrats!

    Flash, Alven and Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone!
    As you can see, I was very scared and I did it only for my human. Yes, I got cookies. :) YUM!

    I did try and try again, and finally got it. :)
    Sarah didn't want me to give into my fears, so I HAD to get it done!

    Thanks for commenting to all my furends,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miley!! Four paws up for stopping by our blog!! We are pleased to "meet" you!
    We have ramps in our house, but they are for getting up on the furniture & outdoors, we have two ramps to get up to the door!

    ((hugs)) your friends
    Oskar, Schatzi & Xena

    ReplyDelete
  11. miley,

    you are very brave!! i think its so cool you were able to do the scooter, i bet your momma was so proud of you!

    love,

    doxie rod

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there Rod!
    Thank you, I was really scared, but I did it!
    Sarah was very proud of me. :)

    Thanks for commenting Rod,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Oskar, Schatzi and Xena!
    Yes, it is very nice to "meet" you! :)
    Sounds like you have a lot of ramps there... but then stairs aren't very good for Dachshunds are they?

    Thanks for commenting and stopping by my blog!
    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Miley
    Hey Way To Go on that ole scooter!! You are so brave and I cant say that I would have done it. You did good Girl!!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jazzi!
    Thank you. Everyone here says I'm brace, but I'm not really. I was quite scared. You are all too kind to me!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Miley,

    You are a very brave cavoodle... and that scooter stunt was pawsome, mom must be real proud :)

    Licks, hero

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Hero!
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Thanks, Sarah says the true bravery comes not when you aren't scared, but when you stand up and overcome your fears! I think she is right. Sarah is always right... nearly always. She says I can't have cooked bones. :(

    Thanks for commenting Hero,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. How brave are you, I would not dare do that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Miley! That is some feat! And we must say - your humans have waaay more patience than ours do:)
    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Bobby!
    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Road Dogs!
    Sarah says thank you!
    It is good to have a patient trainer. (Although she only trains when in a good mood, so that's a good thing I think). :)

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Miley, great job. You are the first stunt dog I have known!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunt dog? WOW! That's an achievement!
    Thank you Noah!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails