Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stinky Girl?

I was just told that I'm STINKY. I don't care, I like rolling in anything! That is probably why I'm stinky!
Anyway, since I smell "bad" I guess I'm going to have to have a bath!!! :D
I ADORE baths! I love the water, the attention I get, the fun with the hose, and well EVERYTHING to do with BATHS!!!

Wow, I should roll in stuff more often if this is what I get!
Do you like baths my dear furends???


Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx



PURPLE SWAG FLOWER Pictures, Images and Photos

24 comments:

  1. I do like your new blog look but I must also admit that this is the first time to your site! It took me a while to find the comment section but will now know for the future!

    Your look gorgeous in your new haircut, although the ribbon didn't stay on for too long it surely was cute!

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom tells me I am stinky all the time! I don't like baths so much - I like swimming, but not baths! Go figure!!!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Miley
    You really are cute. No, I dont like the bath stuff. I hate being looking like a drenched rat and she her flashy box right there!! I am glad that you like your baths!!

    wags
    jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pip!
    I also love swimming! Maybe you just don't like the pressure of the hose? You MIGHT like your baths in a tub, where you can splash around. :)

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Betsy, it is nice to meet you! :)
    Sorry about the comment section, sometimes I can't find it on other sites either. :\

    Thank you for your kind words,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jazzi!
    It is so nice to meet you too!
    I'm sure we are going to be grrreat furneds!
    Strangely enough, I do like the flashy box, I even pose! Sarah adores that!!!

    Thanks for commenting and following too!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Miley, I wish I could give you my baths! I hate them worse than almost anyting!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  8. You like them too Thor? YAY!!!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is too bad Oskar. :(
    I would happily take your baths. ;P
    Hope you don't get them too often then.

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miley - you are a cutie! We found your blog from our friend Pip!
    We are follwers now so we can keep up with you, we hope to be friends too!

    Wags,
    Fred and Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love taking baths also! When I am done Mom gives me a cookie too!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Priscilla and Eva, I will!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Hound Girl!
    Thank you for following, I love making new furends. :)
    Any furends of Pip is a furend of mine.

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You like baths too Tessa? That is wonderful!
    So you get a cookie? Yum!
    While I'm drying Sarah gives me a bone, one of those long-lasting chewy treats, so she stuffs my kong with goodies. :)

    I'm happy to hear that other dogs get treats too.

    Thanks for commenting Tessa,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Miley, thanks for visiting my blog! We don't have any cow poo but we do have horse manure. The guys don't roll in it (thankfully) but they occasionally eat it. Gross, blechh!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, and thank you for following my blog! :)
    Tasty... for a dog I mean. ;P

    I wish I lived on a farm! I'm a country dog.

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a cutie liking your baths, miley!! how lucky your mom is :) rod is not a fan of water, but he won't fight me on it either. maybe he will become a water baby! i would love to see some miley bath-time pics!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rod, next time I get a bath, I'll get someone to take photos. :)
    Too bad you don't like water, Oscar doesn't either, he RUNS!!!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Miley,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Since I didn't see your blog before you changed it, mom and I really like it! Funny to think you are in springtime and we are starting fall here in Michigan!

    I too rolled in some stinky stuff at my friend Scooter's house, only after she rolled in it of course! Our mom's thought it was urine of some kind. We ended up getting a bath in Scooter's garage. I tolerate baths fine, because in the end I get to attack the towel! I posted this story on my blog. The posting is called, "uh oh Stinky Kirby."

    We look forward to following your blog!
    Woof!
    Kirby!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now, I'm always going to think your real name is Stinky! :) Thanks for following my blog. I'm your 70th follower. Do I get some dog treats or something? BOL
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Kirby! It is very strange thinking about you going into Autumn! Often dogs in America post about being really hot with summer (and I'm in Winter), or they are too cold in Winter (while I'm in Summer)! Very funny actually! :)

    Baths in a garage doesn't sound too fun. I like the sunshine. I also get to attack the towel, it is so FUN! Sarah is going to put up a video of me having my next bath so everyone can see how I love it! Although, I often act different when there is a camera on me... you know, it IS going to go on the WWW!!!

    Thank you for following too Kirby,
    I knew we were going to be furends,
    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Twinkie! (I love your name, so adorable). :)
    So now you are going to think of me as stinky? OH NO, WHAT HAVE I DONE NOW!?!?!
    And for the dog treats... not if I eat them first! BOL

    Thanks for commenting Twinkie,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails