Saturday, September 25, 2010

Playing Fetch: Some Videos for You!

This is the first time I've posted videos of me playing! Now, Sarah says I must add that I don't usually bark like this - I knew I was on video so I was giving some shout outs! If your ears PERK UP, then I have probably just mentioned I love you. :) Sorry, you may have to turn your head a bit. :\

Here I am just playing by myself (Sarah says I was being naughty, and I always bring the ball back, except I was just so keen on looking my best while not having a decent fur-style).


Here I am playing with Oscar - notice how he ATTACKED ME, and I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!! Yep, caught in the act, and it is now on the WWW!!!! Mhwaahahahaha!!!


Now here are some extra shout outs that weren't in the previous videos - a must on this post. :) I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Hope you liked this! ♥
Oh, and the next post will be me climbing a ladder!!! hehehe!!! I'll do anything to get MY ball. It IS my ball. It is PINK! Sarah just said it was Oscar so... um, for whatever reason she said it. :)

Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx

PURPLE SWAG FLOWER Pictures, Images and Photos

13 comments:

  1. OH Miley!! You got spunk just like me! Love the hand to the screen during the potty break lol!
    <3 Miss Kodee @Bark'n About

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miley
    That was some cute videos of you playing. My ears did perk up and I barked back, did you hear me?? Cant wait to see you climb a ladder!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very sweet of you to post your videos here and we all can see you.

    Thanks for saying 'I love you' to us, it's a bit loud but we didn't mind it at all because we love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miley - Adorable videos! You do super-fast zoomies, too! BTW, love the new haircut. You're right, perfect for new bows :) Hey, don't you have a new header up there at the top of the page? Love it!
    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miley, these are adorable and so much fun!! You run super fast, wow!!! Can't wait for the ladder post! I can barely climbs stairs much less a ladder!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard you barking & kept trying to find you outside!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. We only have slooooow dialup so we couldn't see the video, but the stills were great!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kodee! I've got spunk? Cool. :)
    Yeah, about the potty break, I forgot about the camera....

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jazzi!!
    Thank you! I can see you picked up your name there... thanks for backing back too. :)

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Priscilla and Eva!
    I thought it might be a pleasant change to put some videos up. Glad you liked them.
    Oh, and I meant it to be loud, as most of my furends aren't in Australia and I wanted them to hear. I can see it worked. :)

    I love you!
    Hugs,
    Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heyya there Pip!
    I WAS fun, I wish you could join in... even though I AM a bit competitive. :)
    I'll post the ladder video soon for you!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you find me Oskar??? BOL!
    Sorry if I confused you a bit there...

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Tessa, I'm so sorry! I wich I could make it fast for you... but I'm not sure how. Now I just realized you won't be able to see me climb the ladder!!! Oh, WHAT CAN I DO!?!?!

    I'm so sorry Tessa, but thanks for commenting too,
    Love Miley xxx
    (P.S. I gave you a shout out in the videos).

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails