Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Surprise Finally Revealed!

 I know you have been waiting ages, but the surprise is still not completed!
Anyway, it is taking TOO LONG, so I'll show you before you get annoyed or forget about it completely!

So here it is: drum-roll please (dum dum dum dum dum...) 
Notice anything different? No? That is because these are the before pictures!

And here are the afters:




Do you like my pretty silver bow???

Oh, it fell off! :(


Why? Oh why did it fall off???

I'm all sad now. My poor bow. :(
I'm bow-less! :((


So do you like my fur-cut? I had un-even patches so it was trimmed back (way back) and will grow all even now. :)
It still isn't completed, as I have big paws, my back legs are poofy, and my tummy is all hairy. Half my neck also has some long furs/mats. :(
When the sun comes out, I'll have another bath (fun and keeps the blades of the clippers sharp) and then Sarah will "finish the job".

You may have noticed that I have a tuft of hair or a mohawk sort of thing going there. I think it is very cute, and goes well with little bows.
I think I may have a new range of bows going to be added to my wardrobe!!! YAY!!! :D 


Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx
 
peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

20 comments:

  1. On another note, I have decided to change my blog's look. Something "flowery".
    A floral background would be nice. I do love nature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miley! You looked so cute with that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me thinks that your hair do cut is pawsome! I myselfs likes short hair, specially when it is hot out.

    Here it is starting to get cooler and my hairs is growing out some.

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are be-u-teeful! I love your dainty little bows!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Thor, Thank you!
    I do love that bow, I think it was for a Christmas prezzie or something, but I still took it. :)

    Thanks for commenting Thor,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Tessa! Pawsome? Really? Oh, thank you Tessa, thank you!!!

    I do like short fur too. It helps when swimming, and takes shorter to dry so I can go inside. :)

    In Australia here it is now Spring, and Summer will be coming shortly, so my furs will help keep me cool (along with ice-blocks and swimming)!

    Thanks for commenting Tessa,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the bows too Oskar!
    Beautiful? Oh wow, you may not be able to tell from the photos, but I seem like a different dog. I am also a bit smaller because I had a LOT of fur!

    Thanks for commenting Oskar,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miley, I thought the surprise might be a new haircut! You look fabulous!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Mr. Pip!
    You are a very smart furend, so I thought you might guess! Well done! :D

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Miley!
    I knew it!
    You look gorgeous!
    And the bow is pawesome too!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  11. You knew it too Lorenza? Oh, you are a smart dog! Good girl!

    Thank you for the kind words,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woof! Woof! LOVE the BOW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for the follow! your miley is soooo cute! love the hair pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Rod!
    I love your blog, and HAD to follow.
    Love the hair pics? Oh, thank you Rod!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Sugar!
    I also love the bow too, and it seems many of my furends do too. :)

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Miss Miley ♥

    You look Pawsome with your new hairdo!
    I think your Mommy should try a Pink hair bow instead of blue. Girls look grrrreat in Pink.

    Love,
    Neeko ♥
    P.S. I voted: "I Love it!" about the new look of your bloggie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Neeko!
    Thank you, and Sarah is going to find a cute pink bow. Girls look very cute in pink, but I must say they do in ANY colour! :D
    I'll post pictures when I get it.

    Oh, thank you for voting, and you really love it? OH THANK YOU NEEKO!!! :o)

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cannot wait to see you in Pink beautiful Girl!

    Love,
    Neeko ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you Neeko, oh you are too kind! :D

    Lotsa kisses, ♥
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A new post will be coming in about 10 minutes! I just have to upload something extra special for you!!!

    ♥ Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails