Saturday, September 18, 2010

Humans Need to SHARE

I was reading a post at One Pibble's Wish (click HERE) and realized that humans don't share very much...

Humans are ALWAYS getting food, breakfast, lunch, dinner, not to mention brunch, late lunch, morning tea, dessert, midnight snacks and any other time they feel like it from the cold food cupboard thing.... humans eat WAY to much and to not even share ONE measly cookie, that is just mean.

I'm sorry humans, but you have to share. You can't seem to survive with just one meal a day, yet that is all you give me. :(
I love you humans (especially Sarah), yet sometimes you make me whine. When I was a puppy, I was getting THREE meals a day, with can food (yummy)! Yet, now I only get one meal of kibble. No meat... just kibble. :(

This is a shout out to all my furends and we need to help get the humans to share. What can we do furpals? Can we sign a PETition! Ummm..... not really as we ain't got no thumbs to write a with.... :(((

Well, with a pencil in our mouths, we can comment and HOWL at the humans to apologize and share more food.. or we could raid the fridge like this dog:

 
Way to go doggie! Do you humans see what you resolved us to do now?
Remember humans: sharing is caring.

Tiny Heart Miley xxx

P.S. The surprise is still coming!
 


peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

7 comments:

  1. Amen, sister! That's what I get, one bowl of kibble. I have had more success with my teenage boys, but when they feed me my mom person yells at them, what the heck???

    Life is just not fair.

    Guess what? My mom person & I have created a new blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com.

    We'd love it if you would come over and check it out & become a member. It's a great new place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar


    Nubbin' wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear Miley, sounds like you need more foods to me!

    I only weigh 5 pounds. My Mom feeds me 4 times a day. Of course I work for Mom by bringing her things and helping her everyday. The Vet told Mom that my tummy is very tiny and it would be better to have many small meals daily than one large. I eat baked chicken breast mixed with Fresh Pet Chicken Stew and yogurt 3 times a day and for dinner I get just chicken.

    I think you need to talk to your Mom! At least a late night snack!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miley, I couldn't agree more! And the nerve of these non-sharing humans, eating RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!! It is downright cruel!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes I agree. Humans need to share.

    Chewy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said, Miley!
    Have a great weekend!

    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so right, Miley!
    Hmmm.... well.... I guess I should not complain about that because I still enjoy 3 meals a day.
    But they consist of kibble in the morning, veggies for lunch... and kibble again for dinner!
    And I really love the yummy food my mom and my grandparents eat everyday, but they don't share it with me!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you to all my furends who do know exactly what I mean. To Tessa and Lorenza, I do really like your diet... I think I will bark at my human!

    Thank you for commenting to all my furends,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails