Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Am a SUPER PUP!!! And the Wind is MEAN!

Let me tell you of a little story that happened to me when I was a young puppy.... *Back in time music*...
The time was 2:01PM (in the afternoon in case you don't tell the time like I do).
It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, everything was pawfect.... except the WIND wanted to destroy the peace, so it gushed up a big blow. It came on suddenly...
Now, before I continue the story, I was about two & a half months old. I weighed less than 2KG! (Now I weigh about 15KG). I was the runt of the litter, and very small.
Back to the story... The Wind decided to be a bully and ruin the pawfect day, and as the HUGE gush of wind came, it "swept the innocent puppy (me) of my paws, and carried me in the air. I was now about 1m (3 feet and 3.37 inches, yup, I'm good with maths)! I was flying higher, and higher, and higher, and higher, and higher, and higher still! The Wind was laughing its blowy laugh "hahaha shhhh blowing sounds, hahaha shhhh blowing sounds...". It didn't like me OK, it loved me so much it wanted to have me for itself! It wanted to take me away to the Wind Fortress where it could quickly travel around the world as fast as it can. It wanted me to be its Windy Princess. I'm already a Princess and don't want wind. ;P
Anyway, you are all probably whimpering at this story and now hate the wind (if you didn't already). Well, how did I survive? I didn't. END OF STORY.

Actually, since you are my smart furends and know I'm here today you know I DID make it out alive. Well, the Wind was blowing me higher and higher (as you already know), and I was just about to go over the fence to where this mean dog lives. This mean dog is vicious and hurts other big dogs and I was just a tiny puppy, so I would be dog-meat! I couldn't get out of the wraith of the Wind, I needed help! Where was Sarah? Eating a sandwich! Out of all the times she could have her lunch, why now!? Danny Boy however, had already shared his sandwich with me and Sparky (he said not to tell, but I must give you the full story). Seeing me going to my young death, Danny Boy leaped into the air (anyone else could have just grabbed me, but Danny Boy is a little small). He saved me from the Wind, gave me a cuddle and then carried me inside and yelled at the Wind "NEXT TIME I'LL GET YOU WIND!) I don't know how is going to do that as you can't see the Wind, but he could just blindly punch the air I guess...  

This is a true story! It really was! I promise, ask ANY of my pack.
This happened didn't it Sarah? "hmmm... yeah I guess." SEE!?!?

Now I NEVER trust the Wind. If it starts blowing, I go to Sarah (sorry Danny Boy, you are usually up a tree), or I go inside. Oh, and that mean doggie, he moved.

Oh, if you are wondering about the title of this post, how am I a super pup? Well, I flew in the air didn't I? Good enough for me!

Stay safe from the Wind,
Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx

8 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful story.
    I'm so glad you made it out alive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eva. I am also glad I made t out alive!

    Since you are a big Sheltie, you don't have to worry about this (unless there is a tornado, but hopefully there won't be).

    Stay safe,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miley, I know how strong the wind can be, it didn't lift me off the ground thou!! must have been fun.
    Thanks for the award, and a lovely one it is to, I have done a couple over the weeks so it will take some time to come up with 10 things that people don't know!! I'm pretty open on me blog :)
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello George. It might have been fun, and it should have been. Instead, I was really frightened!

    I'm happy you like the award, and will come and see the 10 things you think up when you get to it.

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! What a close call! I'm glad you made it back alive! Tee hee!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a close call wasn't it Bunny?
    I don't think I'll ever forget the time I was in the air...

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you didn't have to be a Wind Princess or dog-meat. How scary!

    Nubbin' wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Oskar. Neither of those sound any good.

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails