Monday, September 20, 2010

More Complaints!

I'm sorry, but it appears that I've now been complaining in two posts in a row. For good causes of coarse!

This post is complaint post #2.

Now, yesterday Sarah went over to her friends house for the night (leaving me Sarah-less. How sad!!! *whines*), and they have two dogs. A Maltese x Shih Tzu, and a  Labrador. Anyhoose.... while she was there (and I was at home with nothing to do but sleep) she took THEIR dogs for a WALKIE and not me!!! How unfair! Then, they go to this wonderful park (which I haven't been to) and let them go SWIMMING!!! I'm so upset! :(((
Oh, and to make it worse she then has a PICNIC with FOOD!!! I know I sound whiny, and I'm sorry. I am always a sweet puppy, yet I can still get upset.
Sarah, my special human goes and takes some friends dogs on a walkie, *sobs*, lets them go for a swims, *sniffling even more* and then has foods without me to even watch! I can't believe it!

Has your special humans ever done anything so... so.. so... (what's a nice word for... oh, I'm not going to mention it). Lets just say mean! Has your human ever done anything so MEAN????

I still loves you Sarah! Lets go for a walkie now!!! HUH? OK lets just watch TV, that's fun too. Walkie tomorrow then. :)

peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

11 comments:

  1. YAY!!!
    Sarah is so sorry, and she wants me to come next time! I haven't met these dogs, so I'll make new furends, go to new parks, SWIM and have cookies (hopefully)!!!

    YAY! I'm sorry I got upset Sarah, ALL my truffles, I mean troubles are gone now!!!
    I LOVE YOU SARAH!!! xxxxxx

    Lotsa licks and cuddles to you,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miley, I am glad you cleared the air with Sarah! Have fun!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miley. I'm glad that everything ended well after all! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miley, so happy that everything is good!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Mom and Dad help teach 4H kids dog obedience in the Spring, and on Monday nights they come home with lots of other dog stink on them. I don't mind, though, since I get to have an interesting sniff fest and since they are helping the kids and their dogs to become a better team!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks furends. You really made me feel better. :)
    Sarah told me she wanted me to come, but I wasn't allowed to for various human reasons. She also said that when they were going for a walkie that she wished I were there!! :))))))) (BIG SMILEY MILEY)!!

    Thanks for commenting everyone,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bunny, that is very kind of your humans, I don't mind if Sarah smells of other dogs, I do get a fun time trying to guess who it is, yet I'm just not happy when she goes for a walkie and swimmie without me. :\

    Anyway, alls better now, and later today I'll do a post on that surprise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Miley!
    I was about to say something not so good about Sarah... but then I read she is sorry about that!
    I am sure next time you will be there too!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a very forgiving cavoodle!

    You should at least get extra treats, for this betrayal.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha Lorenza, you are a good furend for sticking up for me. Really I love Sarah. :)
    Thanks for the comment!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extra treats? Yup, got them!
    Oh, and feta is better! hehehe...

    I COULD squeeze in some more, after all, I'm a good weight and NOT FAT!

    Thanks Oskar,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails