Thursday, September 16, 2010

Some Disappointment Involving Surprises

Sorry furends, but I have some bad news involving the surprise from Yesterday's post.
It will still happen, yet I have put my paw down and decided I didn't want to finish it today. Sorry about that, but I had had enough!

Anyway, I'm still not going to tell you, and see your faces when you see what it really is (actually,  I can't really see you so I can just read any comments you may leave).
Although, I'm unsure you will actually like the surprise. It IS to be honest a bit embarrassing unique. Trust me, you haven't seen or heard of me doing ANYTHING like this before. I bet you wouldn't even recognize me!!!

Sorry but I am determined not to let Sarah 'Finish the Job". 

I WILL let you know as soon as it is completed, yet I am unsure when it will be, but hopefully soon. I hate being left "uncompleted". Sarah says it was my fault and if was going to be a big girl and stand up to it... woof woof woof.... whatever.

 peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

  1. You have got to tell us! PLEEEEEEEASE!
    We can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Miley it is getting curiosier and curiosier!

    woo woos, Tessa

    Pee Sss I's can hardly wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm.... sounds like a haircut taking some time to be finished!
    I will be waiting... and waiting... and waiting....
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails