Thursday, September 2, 2010

Who Do I Look Like?

Dogs often look like their parents, especially my furend Emerald and her daddy (CLICK HERE).
So I was wondering, do you think I look like my mummy and daddy? I'm not quite sure. You can really tell the difference between us three.

This is my mummy Gismo. She is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel -
Mummy's colour is Blenheim (white & tan).
Here is my daddy Karma. He is a Toy Poodle -

Daddy's colour is white.


Here is what I look like (in case you forgot while looking at my beautiful parents).
My colour is light apricot.

So my mummy Gismo is a Cavalier, my daddy and Toy Poodle, and me? I'm a Cavoodle.
So... do you think I look even a little like my mummy and daddy? If so, am I a momma's girl, or a daddy's girl?


Cuddles and licks,
Tiny Heart Miley xxx


peacock feather divider Pictures, Images and Photos

16 comments:

  1. Hi Miley, thanks for dropping by. I think you look like both of them. But of course you are the cutest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Happy!
    Thanks, I wasn't sure if I looked like either. I think maybe a little of both?

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Miley!
    Thanks for coming to visit my blog. It is pawesome to meet you!
    Yes. 50/50... and 100% adorable!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I see more of your daddy.

    Nubbin' wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lorenza! Thanks for following my blog, I really appreciate it. :)
    50/50? I think you are right. Thanks. You are so kind Lorenza!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Oskar!
    More of my daddy? Hmmm.. I'm getting a little confused. I think since my parents are different breeds, it is a little tricky to tell who I look like more... anyway, I love both my parents, and both of them are cute - helping me be as adorable as I am. :)
    Thanks for commenting Oskar,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that you got the BEST from both of your parents!

    You Miley are BEAUTIFULLY YOU!!!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU TESSA!
    That is such a kind complement!

    Thanks you again,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. What a great combination of parents.
    You certainly look more beautiful than your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More beautiful? Really you think so?
    Oh thank you Priscilla! That is so very kind of you!!!

    Goofy kisses,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your parents are so good looking, no wonder you are so good looking too (and the cutest)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to say, with the mix of your mom and dad you are one cute looking dog.
    see Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello George!
    Thanks, both my parents are good looking aren't they? Daddy's now retired, but mummy's still working!

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Mimi. That is very kind of you to say that. :)

    Cuddles and licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How adorable!!!!!! What a face!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails