Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bad Fur Day?

Do you have a bad-fur day? Can't do anything with your fur? (sorry about sounding like a shampoo ad)! Yeah, well me too...

I guess this is what happens when you roll on grass, run around wild, and just have fun; and not get groomed... :\





See you next time! By then I'll have nicely brushed fur. :D
Love Miley xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Miley I sure hope that you had as good a time as you look like you did! I've had that good time before too!

    Woo woo's, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I did have a great time Tessa.
    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cute, Miley. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Thor :)

    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails