Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Painting

I am currently two years old, and have completed my first painting!
I am really proud of myself, even though it's not as good as some artist's work (after all, I have to work with paws you know).

My painting is a picture of me, and I am located in a field with daisies, a slow-flowing stream and of coarse a big, beautiful rainbow!!! It was created in a program called Paint.


What do you think???

Cuddles and Licks!
Love Miley xxx

4 comments:

  1. oohhh what a Pawsome Artist you are!


    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tessa! :D

    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful painting!
    You're so talented, Miley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Thor!
    Love Miley :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails