These past days, I have been playing, cavorting, romping around and of coarse, I have had lots of naps. These are a few photo's of me just saying hi to the camera...
Thanks for commenting Tessa. It isn't too hot where I live, in Sydney. At the moment it is Winter, so it's a bit chilly. To keep warm I have my jumpers (not on this post, those were my jammies), and of coarse, I love to snuggle up in front of the fire-place.
I'm cute and adorable, with a beautiful nature as well! Read my blog and you will agree.
I'm telling my story in order from the earliest I can remember up to the present, so if you want to read it from the beginning, scroll down to the first post called "The Beginning" and read upwards.
You are so cute, Miley!
ReplyDeleteLove your close-ups!
Thank you Thor!
ReplyDeleteLove Miley xxx
Hi Miley, is it too hot where you live too? I try to stay busy in the house with the ac on!
ReplyDeletewoo woos, Tessa
Thanks for commenting Tessa. It isn't too hot where I live, in Sydney. At the moment it is Winter, so it's a bit chilly. To keep warm I have my jumpers (not on this post, those were my jammies), and of coarse, I love to snuggle up in front of the fire-place.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon,
Love Miley xxx