Friday, July 30, 2010

Some Help Needed

In one of the blogs I follow, Miley's Daily Scoop, one very loved golden retriever named Maggie, who is 8months old was just found to be in much pain. She has Hip Dyspepsia. She also has signs if arthritis in her knee. To read the post, click HERE.

Could everyone please pray for Maggie and her family? I know they are going through a very tough time right now. Also, does anyone have experience in matters like these? Suggestions will be very helpful.

Thank you,
Love Miley xxx

6 comments:

  1. We're so sorry to hear about Maggie. Pawsitive thoughts are coming her way.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU, sweet Miley!!! How nice of you to post this!!! I can't tell you how wonderful the dog bloggers have been, we have learned so much in the last 48 hours. It's very comforting to know that others are going through the same thing and that help is out there!!! Thank you again and have a wonderful weekend!!!

    Kristy, Miley and Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it is very sad. I'm sure her Vet will be able to cure her!

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Miley! I was just so hurt to hear Maggie was in pain, and am trying to do everything within my power to find the pawfect cure.

    I'm very glad you have discovered a lot within the last 48hrs.

    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miley! Our thoughts and prayers are with Maggie and her family! We have visited them.
    Thor xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails