Thursday, July 29, 2010

Picking Only One Toy

In my previous post My Toy Chest, there is a list of all my current stuffies.
I love each and every one of them.
Well, when we went on holidays to the country (click here to read more) Sarah packed each of my toys in a bag - or should I say like 5 large bags? Looking at all my stuff, she realized that I had more than her, Danny Boy and even Mum and Dad combined!
Now, I also had my brushes, Doggie Deodorant, shampoo, the outfits I was going to wear (yes, I NEED those), my jammies, a extra lead/collar, etc, etc... (whew I have a lot of things)!
Sarah said I wasn't allowed to take everything, and so she said I was allowed to take one ball, and one stuffie! This was very mean, but she explained it couldn't fit in the car. Why couldn't everyone else take one thing??? For that, I don't know..

Anyway, I cried - or wined. Sarah ended up picking for me. She chose Lion. In the end, I was able to take:
my high-bounce ball
Lion
my jammies
THREE outfits (fluorescent safety vest, warm denim jacket and a pretty pink dress)
a few brushes (comb, slicker, mud remover)
my shampoo
dog deodorant
and a spare lead/collar.

Seems like a lot, but I missed all my toys that were left behind. All this fitted nicely into a small Supre' bag, along with Oscar's few things.
Of coarse, since there was a lot of other dogs, I couldn't take Lion everywhere or he would now be dead. :(

Oh well, maybe I'll be lucky next time I go!
Love Miley xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh poor Miley, it is so very hard to pick out just ONE toy or stuffie! Oh my I don't know how you can stand it! Maybe Mom will feel bad for you and buy you a new toy!

    woo woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew what a delimma you had....Usually I can cry and momma will pack more. SOmething you should think about.


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very hard. I do love that idea of a new toy, eh Sarah? (Sarah, that's your hint ;P )

    Thanks for commenting Tessa!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it was one of the biggest dilemma's I've ever had Mollie Jo & Bobo! I did cry, Sarah would've fallen for that, but mum said "THAT"S TOO MUCH!" Oh well...

    Thanks for commenting,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a good girl protecting Lion of all those doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Thor, I'm glad you think so. I would be so sad if anything happened to Lion!

    Cuddles and Licks!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails