Sunday, July 11, 2010

What About Me? Well, What About YOU!

Hello everyone!
I know originally my blog is just about me (and what I love), and your blogs are about you. Well, notice how I said my blog is about what I love? Well, I love YOU!
In that case, this post is dedicated to my followers and other fur-ends. So, since their are a few of you out there; I want you to comment and tell me a bit about yourselves, why you are following my blog, etc. Whatever you can think of!

Oh, I really love this idea! I should have thought of it earlier! :D
See you soon! Love Miley xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Miley! This is a great idea! Hmmmm....
    Well, I am 11 years old, I am all about the food, and I like learning about new furiends so I am following your blog.
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating Twix! I'm also all about the food!

    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miley! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! We'll be good friends, for sure! I like your blog. You're so cute! Have a great week!

    Your new pal,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thor, I'm so glad you like my blog. :)
    I'll love to be fur-ends with you!!!

    See you soon :D
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miley!
    I am a 1 1/2 year old girl Maltese and weigh 5 pounds. I'm a Registered Service Dog, for my Mom who is disabled. I just love going bye-bye, run-run and cookies!

    Happy to be furiends with you!

    Hugs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tessa, Thanks for following and participating! It is truly special job to help disabled people. I'm so happy your doing it and loving it too!
    Yum! I also love cookies! ;P
    I'm glad we can be fur-ends, hope to see you soon,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Miley, (love your name by the way)
    I love your blog! Especially the backround it's very pretty. Btw, I found your blog via Angel's blog. But, anyways, I can't tell you why I became a follower because I haven't become a follower yet, but if you'd like I will. As far as who I am, I am just your average Christian teenage girl who's trying to make the best out of every day. I have been attending a Christian school, but this coming year I will be home schooled which I am both nervous and excited about. I enjoy reading, writing, singing, spending time with friends and family, swimming, and lots more. My favorite color is blue. So that's pretty much all the basics you need to know about me. Have a great week and I hope that you'll visit my blog at www.clubchea.blogspot.com!
    Love ya!
    ~Chelsea><>

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Chelsea, thanks for commenting. I so glad you like my blog. :D My owner Sarah went to school, but is home-schooled now, she didn't want to at first; but now she loves it! I'm sure you will too. :)
    See you soon!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails