Monday, July 26, 2010

Hide and Seek With Danny Boy

I love playing hide-and-seek and used to hide under my bed (see the post called New Bed).
This time, Sarah was looking for Danny-Boy (that's what I like to call him ;P ) and I was trying to hide him. Danny Boy sat on the lounge, and then put a blanket over the top of himself. Next, to make it look natural, I sat on the very top! Now Sarah would never find him!!! hahaha... haha




Sorry Sarah, I don't know where he is...




:)
Love Smiley Miley xxx

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Thor! Sarah said it was obvious, but I think she was just jealous that she doesn't have any natural hiding skills!

    Thanks for the comment,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL BOL You sill Cavoodle!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) It worked though! Sarah didn't dare move me.

    Thanks for commenting two Country Poodles & Uncle Puppy!
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest little doggie and I'd like to visit more often, but your page is so hard for us to read because it's so light. It's very nice meeting you. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Mario!
    Now that Christmas is over, I will change the background. Make sure to let me know if it is OK. :)

    Cuddles & licks,
    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails