Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dog Quiz

I found this dog breed quiz, and thought I'll do a post on it. Try it out and see how much you know about us (dogs). Of coarse, seeing I'm a dog, I got a perfect score of 5/5. Don't worry, I just know my species...



How well did you do on your first try??
Love Miley xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Miley, sounds interesting but I don't see a link or a quiz. I have real slow dial-up, thats a problem sometimes. But I wanted to let you know.

    Hugs, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry Tessa! I can see a quiz, but I don't know what is wrong. Thanks for letting me know though. This is the link I got it from.. http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/dog-breed-quiz

    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miley, I got 3/5. It said I know the difference between a Chihuahua and a Great Dane! That's good to know! Isn't it??

    See you soon,
    Oscar.
    P.S. I'm going to have a nap now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Oscar. It is good to be able to tell the difference between a Chihuahua and a Great Dane. I guess you are old, so it is OK to forget things...

    See you after your nap (your a strange dog...)

    Love Miley xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello my special furends! I love to hear what you think of my blog, please leave a comment! Thank you, and remember: I Love YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails